brrr
It's going to be a high of 2 degrees today & a high of zero tomorrow. Does anyone know at what temperature washing freezes?
On the 1st of April, 2006 I moved into my cool apartment in the sleepy Sunday town of Okaya. Now it's June again already & Summer has officially arrived but it will only be short lived as the rainy season will kick off sometime in the next few weeks... The next few months are sure to be exciting with plans for climbing Fuji-san, watching Sumo, a visit from Natalie & a visit to Hong Kong!
1 comment:
Tash,
Not sure about washing, but I think a few more degrees colder and your nipples might freeze off....
Clicked on blog link in email, had rush of blood to the brain and panicked that i had somehow missed blog updates since August. Scanned down page and realised, yep, all is ok, you actually hadn't written since festival.
I clicked on the link on the side (I am now on a new page and can't remember what it was called, a link for suburb & 47?) and thought i was looking at your skiiing photos for a minute but then i guessed the photos zooming across page weren't yours and were advertisements for the site? (Can you clear that up for me? They're not your photos are they? It's the tourist web site?)
Squeaky xx
Post a Comment